OpenText EnCase eDiscovery
The industry gold standard for collection and preservation
OpenText™ EnCase™ eDiscovery provides enterprises 360-degree visibility across all endpoints, devices and networks to enable discreet, forensically-sound data collection for litigation and investigations
Gain the earliest possible insight into the costs and scope of potential litigation through early and continuous data assessment – all before any data is actually collected.
Reduce time-consuming tasks by automating custom workflows to collect potentially relevant data in a forensically sound manner – with no disruption to your business.
Collect data from wherever it’s stored, including endpoints, email servers and document repositories – both on-premises and in the cloud.
Make faster case strategy decisions
Your company will want to know at the first sign of potential litigation, where your data is, who has it, and how much will need to be collected. Understanding the scope of the request will determine your resources and how much money to set aside. With EnCase eDiscovery you can:
- Test search criteria before any data is actually collected
- Proactively identify potential custodians and data sources
- Split jobs to target specific root, intermediary or parent folders as appropriate to avoid over-collecting in multi-tiered shared folders
- Gain insight within minutes versus waiting weeks for solutions that first require indexing, collecting, and processing
- Clearly understand the proportionality of production requests
Collection and preservation
Powerful collections and a defensible preservation process
Courts can sanction organizations if reasonable steps are not taken to preserve electronic data. EnCase eDiscovery enables you to precisely collect and preserve potentially relevant data, either on-premises or in the cloud, with a defensible process that ensures strict chain of custody.
- Robust connectors to e-mail sources and content repositories
- Collect from multiple sources, including Box, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Microsoft Office 365, Gmail and Google Drive
- Search all record types, including email, email attachments, calendar events, folder labels and user lists
- Electronic data is preserved in a forensically sound manner
Processing through production
Complete projects in-house or export to any platform of choice
Once litigation data has been collected it must be processed, reviewed and produced. Minimize data handoffs and outside vendors with processing, review, and productions in OpenText™ Axcelerate™, or export collected data into any other eDiscovery review platform.
- Streamlined export to Axcelerate's award-winning processing, analytics and review platform
- A single project management and support team to guide you from processing all the way through production
- Defensible, forensically sound export to all major eDiscovery platforms
Collect confidently and completely
Nothing missed. Nothing lost. Ensure evidence is collected defensibly and efficiently from all devices, sources and locations across your enterprise. Collect everything that is relevant, and only what is relevant, to minimize review costs.